Followers

Thursday 11 February 2010

New York

Just before christmas my Uncle took my sister and i to new york... yes i know how amazing! I couldnt beleive how different live there was, designer shops were everywhere i looked, proffessional business people flittered along every street. One of the main attractions there is the empire state building, which is the tallest building in Manhattan towering above all the others (this is a must see). I also went to the site where the twin towers were, this was all fenced off and they are building another momorial building in its place. Walking through Central Park, horse and carriages giving tourists the tour, joggers with their ear phones in place and a lonely old tramp with a trolley full of his belongings in plastic bags playing golf with a stick! This city is my favourite by far not just because of the high fashion but because of the exciting completely different lifestyle it brings!