Followers

Monday 7 February 2011

Anyone can do it!


A young up and coming Irish designer,  Joanne Power (27) has had her dreams come true after being plucked from a student fashion show to dress Lady Gaga, the world's most controversial style icon.

But the NCAD graduate now faces an anxious week, waiting to see if Lady Gaga wears any of her six pieces. The designer quotes...
"Lady Gaga's stylist saw my MA collection and I sent out two long dresses, a top, skirt, coat and headpiece. Hopefully Lady Gaga might wear one of my pieces because as well as doing the Grammy's, she is doing a shoot for 'Elle' magazine and an interview with Jay Leno and I know she likes to support young designers."

After looking at some of Joanne's peices, i think they are very out there and very lady gaga. I particually like this black and white peice, simple but eyecatching with those classic leather gloves.